Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Ok, Cool. Awesome.

I have the worst lab group in the history of lab groups. No one does anything! I'm a bit of a control freak when it comes to academics, so I'll give them that, but if I didn't do anything (everything) then absolutely nothing would get done. They don't understand the material, I'm pretty sure that I'm the only one actually passing the class, and, joy of joys, we have a group paper due. I was apprehensive about this when the assignment was first handed out, but I figured that it's only fair to give everyone a chance. But here I am, the day before it's due, with only my portion of the paper written. I conducted the experiment, made notes for everyone, pestered them for weeks to have them give me their materials so I could compile the paper and here it is at the eleventh hour and I am pissed. I don't even know their last names, to put it on the paper! I emailed everyone a few hours ago as a last ditch effort that maybe they would email me their parts of the paper.
But whatever. I'm just going to write the whole thing.
Awesome.

And I have midterms this week.
Cool.

And I accidentally set my kitchen on fire.
Awesome.

And I feel like I'm losing my mind.
Cool.
It's inappropriate to lay on the floor and scream when you're at college, isn't it?
Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment